Eliminate spreadsheets & needless phone calls
Create a single source of truth to track your equipment, dispatching, crews, timecards, maintenance, scheduling and more through one platform.
Anyone on your team who uses a smart phone can learn our system in a flash.
Know what your jobs need, when they need it, what is available and notify responsible parties
Fleet & Equipment Management
Know what it is, where it is, where it is going next and what it needs
We provide an easy-to-use platform for your heavy civil construction team to collaborate in real-time.
Move and find equipment with two clicks from any device. Our system allows you to view telematics enabled equipment and unconnected machines in one simple view. Filter your equipment by group and/or search in order to find specific resources. Train your personnel to move equipment in the system as they move it in the field in order to keep your system up-to-date.
Dispatching features allow you to easily schedule equipment moves and relay information to the field via email and/or text message. Schedule your equipment moves in advance and allow others to add notes and attachments to move requests. Drivers can quickly check off moves from their phones and even add meter readings directly from their dispatch view.
SCHEDULE EQUIPMENT & CREWS
Schedule equipment and employees from our easy-to-use scheduler views. Easily filter and search to schedule by resource group. Spot unassigned resources to reduce rentals and improve utilization. Automatically send daily schedules to your field personnel and updates when plans change.
Create automated preventative maintenance schedules based on hours/mileage and/or dates, which provides staff information to review upcoming work to be completed. Once completed, the system automatically updates the schedule. Also, create work orders for repairs and notify responsible parties. The system allows your maintenance techs an easy way to record what they have done and see the maintenance history for any given piece of equipment in the field. Automated reporting and alerts allow the field and management to quickly see what needs servicing.
UTILIZE YOUR TELEMATICS/GPS EQUIPMENT
Access data from your Telematics/GPS equipped machines in one platform. Automatically bring in location data, machine hours for maintenance and error codes. Allow machines to move in the system automatically based on geofences you can quickly setup for each project. Receive easy-to-read daily, weekly and/or monthly reports showing data from your machines such as Idle Time, Fuel Usage, Operating Hours, Location, etc. Viewing this data daily allows management to understand the numbers and notify responsible parties.
AUTOMATED REPORTING AND ALERTS
One of the biggest problems the industry faces in their systems for Equipment Management and Operations is the inability to translate data into actionable information and automatically provide it to the people who need it. Our system is built with this in mind and designed to allow you to easily setup automated reports and alerts.
JOB TIMECARDS, PRODUCTION NOTES & PHOTOS
Enter project timecards with associated cost codes and equipment based on the information already in the platform. In addition, system allows field personnel to add notes, photos and detailed productions for review and export time for payroll. Finally, each project allows for the entry of closest hospital, diggers hotline tickets, subcontractors, permits, etc.
The user dashboard allows field employees to quickly view their schedule, dispatch tickets, maintenance orders and more. Users are also able to perform the most common tasks such as adding hour meters and work requests with just a few clicks on their phone.
Software from civil construction
We created IVO Systems software to help companies manage their heavy civil construction equipment tracking, maintenance, dispatching, and scheduling based on our combined 25 years of industry experience.
START A DISCUSSION WITH US TODAY
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- Software Update:User DashboardsIVO Systems understands the difficult work environment on jobsites. Therefore, we created a User Dashboard to simplify field use. We know time is money, especially on the job, but tracking operations is equally important to the bottom line. The software update was released on July […]
- Reduce your equipment idle cost through automated reportingThe solution to reducing idle time Idle time can be difficult to curb. All machines will have idle time and sometimes high idle percentages are necessary depending on work performed. Receiving daily automated idle reports like the one below helps management see the root cause […]
- Track your preventative maintenance and work ordersCreate automated maintenance schedules and alerts It can be incredibly frustrating to track and schedule preventative maintenance on your equipment, especially when it is out working on projects. With IVO Systems, it doesn’t have to be. Easily create automated preventative maintenance schedules and alerts based […]
- IVO Systems Places 2nd in WI Governor’s Business Plan Contest in Information TechnologyIVO Systems was one of over 200 applicants in four categories in the 2020 WI Governor’s Business Plan Contest. We placed 2nd in our first year applying to the contest in the most competitive […]
- AEMP launches COVID-19 resources for fleetsWe recognize that you may have significant challenges to overcome personally and professionally, and AEMP has some great resources. AEMP is the world’s leading association for equipment management professionals. https://www.aemp.org/resources
- IVO Systems one of five companies chosen for Madworks Accelerator Spring 2020 CohortIVO Systems was chosen for the competitive 10-week accelerator program in Madison, Wisconsin. Previous graduates include EatStreet, Curate, and Fenrici. Madworks Accelerator